[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch + gsmopen outgoing call problem

Sangram Rath sangram.rath at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 18:03:47 MSD 2014

Hi,

Have a  setup of freeswitch + gsmopen, incoming call works fine. However
when I dial out it does not do anything.

What I am trying to do here is connect 24 huawei e169 modems and have 12 of
them call the other 12.
The modem is able to get incoming but cannot dial out either to another
number or another modem. modems are all unlocked.

I have configured the opengsm.conf.xml file and the devices are detected
and work well.

I am new to this, so please let me know what info is needed from me like
logs and config file.

--
Thanks,
Sangram Rath