[Freeswitch-users] Multi-Tenant Versus Multiple FS Instances

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 22:04:49 MSD 2014

Brian,
I have multi-tenant setup with only using 1 DNS domain per FS box.
Using multiple "realms" was the key to my success.
each tenant's domain is made up (does not actually resolve to an IP)
for example:
1.local (domain 1)
2.local (domain 2)
3.local (domain 3)

The trick with that is getting your phones configured perfectly. i've had
perfect success with Polycoms, Ciscos, X-lite, ekiga, ...basically every
phone i've tested works.