[Freeswitch-users] web app talking to Freeswitch API

Freddy Andersen freddy at cfandersen.com
Wed Jun 11 02:30:09 MSD 2014

We are implementing mod_callcenter in our freeswitch and wanted to develop a small web app that could list members in the queue and also agents and agents status in each queue. These are all available through Freeswitch api.

I’m wondering what the best module for getting this information and also login-in/out agents would be? I started looking at twisted but it feels like all I need is a simple rest web api? Is this what mod_curl is?

--
- Freddy