[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Recording in flac format ?

julien terrasson julien.terrasson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:58:22 MSD 2014

Hi,

I'm using freeswitch version 1.4.5
I would like to record a session in .flac format.
I assume this could be somehow possible since FS rely on
libsndfile-1.0.26pre5 and libsndfile claims flac support since v1.0.18.
I tried to compiled FS with instruction from description of
https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-1197 :
Apt-get install libflac-dev and "./configure --enable-flac"..
However that didn't help, flac extension is still not usable on FS
recording app.

Does anyone have an idea how to have flac format enabled ?

Regards,

J.Terrasson