[Freeswitch-users] multiple languages

Darcy Primrose fs at voice2net.ca
Tue Jul 29 21:53:24 MSD 2014

This did not work until I copied the sounds.xml file and the voicemail_ivr.xml file from en directory to fr directory.  The sounds.xml file in the fr directory was using speak_text instead of playing wav files and was looking for tts or cepstral.  After copying the aforementioned files, it works great.  Thank you for proding me and making me figure it out, saves quite a few dollars for something that someone spent considerable time implementing.

Darcy