[Freeswitch-users] multiple languages

Adolphe Cher-Aime acheraime at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 19:32:27 MSD 2014

Under directory download and tar language audio packages you need as follow.

cd /usr/local/freeswitch/sounds
   wget
http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-sounds-fr-ca-june-8000-1.0.18.tar.gz
  tar -xf  freeswitch-sounds-fr-ca-june-8000-1.0.18.tar.gz
<http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-sounds-fr-ca-june-8000-1.0.18.tar.gz>
Repeat the last two steps for the other sample rates.

You should be good to go.

Adolphe