[Freeswitch-users] [OL]Re: best way to receive FAXs

bruce at sqls.net bruce at sqls.net
Fri Jul 11 20:30:15 MSD 2014

Thanks for the information.  Would you be willing to share more
information? Like the SIP providers you're using, type of internet
connection, hardware, etc?  I would understand if you can't share
everything.  But seeing that you seem to be having excellent success I
would be very interested to know your setup in more detail - might give
me some ideas on things to implement or improve.

I do like the combo of FreeSWITCH/SpanDSP  + Scripts.  I've really liked
the lua scripting integration that lets me add console commands and
stats info right into the fs_cli tool.  So, very encouraging news.