[Freeswitch-users] [OL]Re: best way to receive FAXs

Tahir Almas tahir at ictinnovations.com
Thu Jul 10 12:13:19 MSD 2014

If you like to play with T.38 faxing,  I will recommend to try  ICTFax
http://www.ictfax.org  .  The current version is based on plivo and drupal
cms however we are working to improve the application developing interface
over freeswitch directly without using any thid party application

Regards

*Tahir Almas*

Managing Partner
ICT Innovations