[Freeswitch-users] while in a bridge - is it possible to bridge one leg to another destination

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 01:28:46 MSK 2014

Hello,

Say A is bridge to B.

I have dind_digit_action set for some in call feature. When the digit is
detected:

1- I need to put the A leg on hold
2- Bridge the B leg to another destination

I can't use att_xfer as it doesn't have all the features I need. Is it
possible to have nested bridge?

Is it possible to kill the first bridge and the bridge the calls again
later?

Right now, I get no speech path on the second bridge and I can't find a way
to kill the first bridge, it's always there until one leg hangs up.

Is there a way to achieve this? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ali Pey