[Freeswitch-users] lua script after transfer to conference

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 08:01:19 MSK 2014

I have a Lua script that get the conference_member_id and then passes it to a DB.   FS wont give me a member_id until I transfer the call to the conference and once I transfer the call to the conference the script stops execution until the user hangs up.  How can I get the lua script to continue execution even after I transfer a call to the conference?

I have

session:execute("conference", 3001);
userId = session:getVariable("conference_member_id")

Thanks