[Freeswitch-users] Caller ID unknown with Sangoma A200

Peter Hartmann peter at hartmanncomputer.com
Thu Jan 23 20:49:53 MSK 2014

Hi, Is there anything special I need to do to  enable caller id on a
Sanagoma A200 analog card?  Everything is working with this card
except for incoming caller id.

I have  <param name="enable-callerid" value="true"/>  in the fxo
section of my conf/autoload/freetdm.conf.xml.  By the way, I have also
tried underscore....I've seen it both ways on Sangoma's site and the
wiki.

I put a snippet of the log here:

http://pastebin.com/nAsr0wQj

There's plenty mention of GET_CALLERID but when it comes time to refer
to the caller it always comes up 'unknown' like so.

[INFO] mod_dialplan_xml.c:558 Processing unknown <unknown>->212XXXXXXX
in context public

By the way, this is using Version 1.5.8b git a26fdca, and this is in
the NYC area.  I'm assuming we get the fsk between rings one and two.

I though it's curious that I haven't had to specify what type of
caller id I'm using in wanpipe via wancfg_fs, wancfg or in FS.  I did
see references to bell202 and other types in the wanpipe api sources.
Does FS tell wanpipe to use Bellcore by default?

Thanks much in advance,

Peter Hartmann
Hartmann Computer Consulting
http://blog.hartmanncomputer.com