[Freeswitch-users] Split string and play charachters

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Tue Feb 11 10:48:55 MSK 2014

Hello Duvid,

I tried what was in the posting, but I'm still getting the same error.

I located it in the source code, and the following code is executed in switch_xml.c

SWITCH_DECLARE(switch_status_t) switch_xml_locate_language(switch_xml_t *root, switch_xml_t *node, switch_event_t *params, switch_xml_t *language, switch_xml_t *phrases, switch_xml_t *macros, const char *str_language) {
       switch_status_t status = SWITCH_STATUS_FALSE;

       if (switch_xml_locate("languages", NULL, NULL, NULL, root, node, params, SWITCH_TRUE) != SWITCH_STATUS_SUCCESS) {
              switch_xml_t sub_macros;

              if (switch_xml_locate("phrases", NULL, NULL, NULL, root, node, params, SWITCH_TRUE) != SWITCH_STATUS_SUCCESS) {
                     switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_LOG, SWITCH_LOG_ERROR, "Open of languages and phrases failed.\n");
                     goto done;
              }

The code is trying to locate something, somewhere in a xml file, but I can't figure out which xml it's trying to locate the language and phrases in.

Does anyone know which XML is being referenced here?

Regards,

Grant