[Freeswitch-users] ASR dialplan.xml example for mod_unimrcp

Chris Morrow call.center.morrow at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 14:19:41 MSK 2014

Hello, I am trying make a simple freeswitch->unimrcp speech recognition
test with dialplan.xml.  I have been experimenting recently with freeswitch
and mod_unimrcp.  I have checked the documentation on website:

   -  https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_unimrcp

and search extensively through the unimrcp and freeswitch lists, and
google, but without success.

I have successfully installed and tested:

   - freeswitch [with direct recording via dialplan]
   - mod_unimrcp
   - unimrcp [with test unimrcpserver and umc client]

There is examples of implementing a dialplan.xml with a tts_engine, and
some javascript or other examples for the asr, but I cannot seem to
correctly figure out how to make a full, end-to-end example of the
dialplan.xml based asr unimrcp call.

Ideally I like to just replicate the simple test in unimrcp, but via
freeswitch cal [basically the 'run recog']l:

   -
   http://www.unimrcp.org/manuals/html/InstallationManual.html#_Toc391758895

I think I can probably figure out the rest if that works.

Thanks for your feedback!

Chris