[Freeswitch-users] Hot to determine DTMF negotiation outcome

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Dec 19 01:16:11 MSK 2014

I believe this is negotiated when the call is set up and is out of your control once it is completed.

Check in the XML file that handles these calls under conf/sip_profiles/ to see if the following flag is set:

    <!-- Don't be picky about negotiated DTMF just always offer 2833 and accept both 2833 and INFO -->

    <!--<param name="liberal-dtmf" value="true"/>-->

I don't know what the default value is, but if you uncomment that line it should accept the method negotiated with the far end.

Hope this helps.

John Boteler

Bote Communications

Fort Lauderdale, FL