[Freeswitch-users] Hot to determine DTMF negotiation outcome

Guillermo Ruiz Camauer grcamauer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 00:42:54 MSK 2014

How can I determine if a call has successfully negotiated a DTMF transfort
mechanism?  Case in point:  if I dial out from FS, when the call is
established, I want to know if DTMF can be successfully interchanged
between the dialed party and FS.  My FS is setup for RCF-2833, but
sometimes I get:

2014-12-18 16:59:10.309023 [WARNING] sofia.c:8604 IGNORE INFO DTMF(5) (This
channel was not configured to use INFO DTMF!)

which to me means that the other party is sending DTMF using SIP INFO.

If I only offer RFC-2833 and the other party does not support this, how can
I find out about it?

Thanks,

--
Guillermo Ruiz Camauer