[Freeswitch-users] This Wiki is LOCKED!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 15 20:29:33 MSD 2014

The reason this popups happens is because of this topic coming up every
other day.

There has been a warning on the wiki for quite a while, the wiki has been
locked, we have announced this on the mailing list, on social media, irc,
multiple community conference calls, and every where else we could think to
post the information.

The only thing left is to either turn off the wiki completely (which would
remove any information from the web that has not been migrated so this is
pretty much not an option), or put something very intrusive in front of
everyone.

I would love nothing more then to just get the information completely
migrated off of the old wiki site and complete merged into confluence
properly, but the only way we can do this is with community involvement.

Boteman has stepped up and is helping lead this charge, but he is but 1 man,
anyone that is willing to help should join us Tuesday at 2PM on 888 via
conference.freeswitch.org (webrtc or sip enabled) and we can get this
project completed and resolve this issue completely.

If you don¹t want to wait, we¹ll be on the FreeSWITCH Friday FreeForAll on
888 today starting about 1PM Central and we can discuss more what needs
help.

Ken

On 8/15/14 2:39 AM, "Steven Ayre" <steveayre at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Migration to http://confluence.freeswitch.org
>> <http://confluence.freeswitch.org/>  is under way!
>> Please visit Confluence for the latest updates!
>
> This would be why - documentation is being moved there while undergoing a
> rewrite to clean it up.
>
> git.freeswitch.org <http://git.freeswitch.org>  is also no more, it's been
> moved to stash.freeswitch.org <http://stash.freeswitch.org> , which is
> documented on confluence.freeswitch.org <http://confluence.freeswitch.org>
>
> wiki.freeswitch.org <http://wiki.freeswitch.org>  is being kept (for now) only
> as an archive for any information not yet on confluence
>

> On 15 August 2014 07:39, Mujahid Ali <mujahid at ictinnovations.com> wrote:
>> why i see this message on
>>
>> https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>

>> even every page and git also didn't work
>> This Wiki is LOCKED!
>> Migration to http://confluence.freeswitch.org is under way!
>> Please visit Confluence for the latest updates!

>> consulting at freeswitch.org
>> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>

>> Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>> http://www.freeswitch.org