[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: SRTP problem on the FS

Herold Park heroldpark at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 14:44:33 MSD 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Herold Park <heroldpark at gmail.com>
Date: 2014-08-15 16:09 GMT+09:00
Subject: SRTP problem on the FS
To: "freeswitch-users-request at lists.freeswitch.org" <
freeswitch-users-request at lists.freeswitch.org>

Hello, everyone! I'm having trouble with SRTP calls between two internal
extensions. Whenever I configure the phones to require SRTP calls has wrong.
If I select "allow SRTP" so that encryption is not mandatory.
I get only encryption on phone to FS in a call.

Here's an example of what's happening:
 Extension 1003 --- SRTP --> FreeSWITCH -- RTP --> 1004 Extension 1003 <--
RTP ---- FreeSWITCH -- SRTP <-- 1004

Phones are LG-ERICSSON IP-8830E model. These phone is supported Secure RTP.
These phones are configured to support SRTP, which is
AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80.

FreeSWITCH version is FreeSWITCH-1.2.23.

conf/default.xml is configed.

[image: 본문 이미지 1]

I've setup the sip_secure_media=true variable as instructed from

https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Secure_RTP

but it's still not working by SRTP. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,
--
세상은 아름답다.

--