[Freeswitch-users] PC Based Caller-id Monitor?

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Mon Apr 28 20:26:05 MSD 2014

Hi All,

My client has their DID ringing 2 extensions.  He says "at night when they are gone I would love to have caller id from their extension (aka did) to decide if I want to pick up the outside call"

He does not want his phone to ring from the DID all the time, but wants the caller-id on his phone or PC.  I need ideas how to accomplish this.  ESL app?  The app would not necessarily have to monitor for incoming calls if there is a way to "query" the caller id of an incoming call to a given extension.

Thanks,
Sean