[Freeswitch-users] Dual WAN router suggestions

Lloyd Aloysius lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:45:27 MSD 2014

if Tuyan suggestion works, then pfsense is a better choice for a Dual WAN
in opensource world.

The reason I ask the question in list because it is related to SIP-NAT .

Thank you for all the suggestions. Will update the results after test with
pfsense and 'state killing on gateway failure'

​Thanks
Lloyd​