[Freeswitch-users] Dual WAN router suggestions

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Thu Apr 24 21:29:15 MSD 2014

Just an FYI, I looked at Peplink but it had some things missing, for one you have to go to an expensive unit: 210/310 to get inbound load balancing. Also, I think there was a VPN issue for me.  Zyxel gave me all I need and inbound balancing for $1000 less. Lot’s of people are happy with Peplink but so are Zyxel users.
Mario G