[Freeswitch-users] .net ESLConnection Error

Yisroel M. Olewski yisroel at machshevet.com
Wed Apr 23 14:49:32 MSD 2014

Hi
Im trying to connect to freeswitch via EslConnection
.Connected is always 0
How can I know what the error is?
I don't see anything in the freeswitch console on the server
Via fs_gui I can connect no problem with the exact same credentials
The code is what comes with managedesl, I only touched the creds
Also I changed the build config to 64, if that makes a difference

			//Set log level
            ESL.eslSetLogLevel((int)enLogLevel.DEBUG);
			ESLconnection eslConnection = new
ESLconnection("MYSERVER", "8021", "MYPASSWORD");

			if (eslConnection.Connected() != ESL_SUCCESS) {
				Console.WriteLine("Error connecting to
FreeSwitch");
				return;
			}

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Yisroel M. Olewski
CEO

Machshevet.com
+972 (52) 764-9971
Websites . CRM . ERP . Telephony . Inventory . Content Management