[Freeswitch-users] SNMP Question...

Florent Krieg fkrieg at sewan.eu
Thu Apr 17 19:04:35 MSD 2014

Hi Brian,

I'd be curious to know your cluster architecture. Could you share it
with me?

I have an active/backup cluster of FS as well but they don't share the
same db, each server has its own MySQL db (replicated in a active-active
flavour), and hosts share a virtual IP thanks to keepalived.
I don't experience the same behaviour (each server has its own different
stats counters, even if I have the same results when doing show channels
or show calls at time t on the active or backup server).

Best regards,
Florent