[Freeswitch-users] To DEVs and all Forum Responders

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Wed Apr 16 19:12:19 MSD 2014

This doesn't get said enough ...  THANK YOU.

>From my customer with the recent degraded audio problem YOU fixed:

Sean & Bobby,

Good morning! I don't remember personally thanking you both for fixing my phone!
Especially Sean, tirelessly day after day keeping at it, not giving in easily.
It feels so good hearing Customers clearly and not complaining about hearing a word I said, or Customers talking over me!
Thank you, Thank you!
I am so appreciative.

Shalin
"Sean, tirelessly day after day keeping at it, not giving in easily" translates to "Sean hounding the forum for more help every day."

Thanks for a GREAT product and GREAT support.