[Freeswitch-users] FusionPBX - any other options or should I keep trying?

Adelia C. hexade at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 21:45:15 MSD 2014

Thank you. Do you know why all the components I added seem to be gone once I started adding files manually? I added 2 devices (one Cisco, one unnamed - for my SjPhone), users, extensions (following the FusionPBX online instructions) but then got frustrated by the error message I kept getting ("define a domain in your directory, add user and configure a device"). I though I did all that - through the GUI.Files were generated and correctly put in the right places - as far as I can tell - but still no success. When I started messing with files on FreeSwitch, I lost teh GUI - i.e. I can't see any device, user, etc.I am logged into FreeSwitch (see the logout option) - not sure what I am missing and what else to try. I add new users via FusionPBX (for example) and the file shows up in conf/directory but is not visible in the GUI.Any idea why this might happen? I can always start fresh, restore my conf directory and try again.
Thx.A.C.