[Freeswitch-users] You must define a domain called 'xx.com' in your directory

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Wed Jan 2 21:38:38 MSK 2013

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Anton Kvashenkin
<anton.jugatsu at gmail.com>wrote:

> <domain name="xx.com">
> </domain>

That's getting me closer!

I have already changed the domain in vars.xml to include this line:

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="domain=xx.com"/>

This has caused '<domain name="xx.com">' to be expanded in both
directory/default.xml and directory/xx.com.xml.

I'm thinking the best way to avoid confusion is to either remove
directory/default.xml, or remove directory/xx.com.xml, and use the default
file, with the expanded domain name.

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:50 AM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:

> Play around with find_user_xml and user_exists to trouble shoot your
> directory independent of any specific SUA:

I have this user:
freeswitch at internal> list_users user 103
userid|context|domain|group|contact|callgroup|effective_caller_id_name|effective_caller_id_number
103|default|xx.com|xx.com|error/user_not_registered|techsupport|Extension
103|103

But I still get this:
2013-01-02 10:21:33.913853 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:2485 Can't find user [
103 at xx.com]
You must define a domain called 'xx.com' in your directory and add a user
with the id="103" attribute
and you must configure your device to use the proper domain in it's
authentication credentials.

and...
freeswitch at internal> user_exists id 103 xx.com
false

--
Steve