[Freeswitch-users] Audio degrades ON TRANSFER with specific MOH file

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Thu Apr 3 08:05:02 MSD 2014

Hi All,

I have a user that has claimed that if she picks up incoming calls, the audio is excellent.  However, if someone else picks up the call and transfers it to her, the audio is "terrible".

While investigating I found that they are using their own custom MOH file.  I suspect that the AUDIO configuration is being modified by the MOH feature and leaving her transferred call in a degraded state.  But, I don't understand enough to actually see if that is the case.

Please review the pastebin file: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/22302

I think I have trimmed it down to the relevant data.  Ext 302 has answered and is just initiating the transfer.

If I am correct in my hypothesis, what is the correct solution?

Thanks in advance,
Sean