[Freeswitch-users] Unable to transfer calls between 2 locations

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 18:51:34 MSD 2013

This is known as an attended transfer, however I'm not sure that is what is
happening here because if they are hitting voicemail after you just spoke
to someone, then that can't be an attended transfer.

Can you tell us what phone equipment you are using to do this?
Can you attempt to reproduce this using two softphones (such as 3cxphone)
on a PC?
Can you try a blind transfer and see if the same problem occurs?

If you are still able to reproduce this using softphones, then you'll need
to capture your logs using;

sofia global siptrace on
sofia loglevel all 9
sofia tracelevel alert
console loglevel debug
fsctl debug_level 10

Also have a read of the following post, it could be related to your problem;
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2010-April/057041.html

Hope this helps

Cal