[Freeswitch-users] Unable to transfer calls between 2 locations

Charles Bujold cjbujold at accra.ca
Thu Sep 26 00:50:55 MSD 2013

Need help trying to figure out the problem.

I'm having a problem with transferring calls between 2 offices.   Office A
where the freeswitch server resided receives the call which is sent and
answered by a user in Office B  (connected and using the Freeswitch server
located in office A) .  User in office 2 wants to transfer the call to a
user located in Office A.

The problem is the call transfer seems to work in part,  in that the calling
person is placed on hold and hears the music on hold, while the user in
Office B talks to the user In office A to let them know who is calling.
The user in office B hang up the call having talked to the end user in
office A to complete the transfer.  At that point the Caller is not
transferred to the user in office A but is transferred to the voicemail of
the User in office A.  What we want is once the user in office B hangs up
the transfer is made to user A and not his voicemail.

Trying to find the error in the call log and I am unable to locate the
problem.  Can you suggest what to look for or even better what could be the
problem.

Thanks

Cjb