[Freeswitch-users] Suitable log files for freeswitch?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 13:47:40 MSD 2013

<param name="uuid" value="true" /> affects all log entries that relate to a
channel. Not all log entries relate to a channel though and therefore some
won't have a UUID.

Additionally some log entries are multiline and will only have the UUID on
the first line (SDP logging for example).

If you find any channel-related log entries that aren't logging against a
specific channel file a Jira.

-Steve

On 19 September 2013 09:08, Melanie Treitinger <treitinger at as-infodienste.de