[Freeswitch-users] Suitable log files for freeswitch?

Melanie Treitinger treitinger at as-infodienste.de
Thu Sep 19 12:08:40 MSD 2013

Hi,
I started to work with freeswitch and I am really impressed with its
features.
But I'm quite unhappy with the log files freeswitch provides. Unlike
Asterisk the call uuid is not included in every line so that I can't
separate the log entries that belong to different calls.
I already added <param name="uuid" value="true" /> to logfile.conf.xml,
but it doesn't affect all functions that log something.

So my question ist: how do you handle different calls in the freeswitch
log files? Are there any methods you can recommend? Is anyone already
working on a solution?

Thanks a lot!
antonellababy