[Freeswitch-users] Transfer A-Leg in a callcenter queue bridged to an agent to another queue

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 10:14:24 MSD 2013

Hello.

I am wondering if this is possible at all. For example the caller
selects and enters a queue Que1 in a callcenter application. This queue
has recording of conversation enabled. Sometime agent which was bridged
to this call need to transfer the caller to another queue, due to
caller's error on selecting queue in IVR. Initially I enabled simple
transfer with *1N# from default dialplan example. This is working fine
to transfer to some other number in the system directly, and while first
agent terminates conversation, the recording of conversation continues
already with the new B-Leg connection. Its good, because we can track
whole conversation of the client.

But in case of transferring to another queue there will be two recording
files, one started from Que1 and another started from Que2 to which the
caller was transferred. How can the caller be transferred to other queue
and disconnect from first queue? Other queue also needs recording. The
caller can use IVR to get to Que2 for example.

Thank you.

--
Mimiko desu.