[Freeswitch-users] FS community - thank you!

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 05:46:36 MSD 2013

Hello all,

After having to take a couple of weeks away from telephony to work on
another project (not by choice!), I've had a lot of time to reflect.

Today I check my emails and see discussions about ClueCon, some new faces
contributing on the ML, and even wedding plans!

The FS community spirit is probably one of the most genuine and welcoming
I've come across in my 16 years on-hook.

In the 18 months that I've been part of this community, I've not only been
able to learn from other talented engineers but also had the opportunity to
hear some amazing stories from some of the old school guys.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all those who have
made this possible, and hope to meet many of you at next years ClueCon
(assuming I can get past the border!)

Next week I will finally be back at my desk doing my normal day-job, and
look forward to being active in the community again after nearly 6 weeks of
being off the radar!

Cal