[Freeswitch-users] This week in FreeSWITCH

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 11 03:23:26 MSD 2013

Hey Guys,

Things of note this week in FreeSWITCH

Tomorrow Wed Sep 11th, 1PM Eastern Time, join us for ClueCon Weekly. This
weeks topic Security! Join us and join in on the conversation!
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_09_11

If you have a topic you would like to see covered on ClueCon Weekly, Let us
Know! What to come on and present something? We have calendar dates open!
Email Me! We¹ll continue to video and broadcast to youtube, as well as
adding a ton of new features to the weekly call!

And for those that havent noticed, our own Mr Brian West is getting married!
Brian and Gregg will be tying the knot in NYC on October the 7th. Want to
send him a little something to help with the wedding and a thanks for all
the help over the years, paypal to brian at bkw.org and leave him a note in
there.

Don¹t forget to follow up on your Jira Tickets!

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org