[Freeswitch-users] IM messaging on FreeSwitch

privs privus007 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 19:03:07 MSD 2013

Daniel Ivanov wrote
> Yeah, now that is the the param that gave me headache as well. Contact mr
> off-list if u need offline message support. I carved a perl and lua config
> to queue messages if leg is not registered and deliver as soon as it
> reappears. Didnt find a stock way to do it.

 Hi Daniel,

I sent you an email directly yesterday since I'm also interested in your
perl and lua script for IM handling.
I can't seem to find any stock way in FS to handle SIMPLE messaging to an
offline user.
Ideally I'd like to have a store and forward function so that the message
gets delivered when he comes back online, similar to plain old GSM SMS.

Thanks for any suggestions