[Freeswitch-users] SO we lost power at the office and battery backups went out...

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 21:38:59 MSD 2013

If you're using SQLite (the default) it isn't great at handling crashes or
power failures... you can easily get a corrupted DB file.

You have to manually remove the .db files then restart FS. It recreates the
DB for you, but you still have to remove it yourself.

If you instead use an ODBC database (postgresql/mysql/etc) then generally
they can recover from power failures much better. If configured correctly
anyway.

-Steve