[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail notification

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 02:20:20 MSD 2013

Hello Steve,

Thank you for the response.

My problem is that I can't find the file name in anyway. I use
api_hangup_hook and can see all the relevant information but don't know how
to find the filename.

I am also able to set custom variables to the channel so I can see them in
api_hangup_hook, but I can't find the voicemail filename anywhere.

Regards,
Ali Pey