[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Hardware

Andre andretodd at verizon.net
Wed Oct 16 02:18:57 MSD 2013

Assuming Money is no object and you wanted to get the most CPS/ Ports out of
one server and you didn't care that it's stupid to put all those customers
on one box.  What type of hardware is recommended for running a carrier
class traffic for media bypass for short duration dialer traffic?

I'm assuming we want to max out the hardware.

Processer, Hard drives, memory etc.?  This would only be for the freeswitch
server not the database.

Would you also have many instances of Freeswitch to use up the server or
just more profiles or just one profile? Also, how many ports/cps do you
think one massive beast of a server can handle? 10,000 CPS? More? Less?

I know this is a vague question but I'd like to hear what others think?