[Freeswitch-users] disastery plan

Nikita Tarasov luckyraul at gmx.com
Thu Nov 28 12:53:12 MSK 2013

Hi guys.
We have loadbalancer(opensips) and a huge amount of incoming calls going to ONE sip server, which is unscalable and priopretary.
I need to create some kind of disastery plan for this server service is down or on high load.
The main idea of this plan is, when disastery happends, to balance all incoming calls to freeswitch and keep them with music, while main server is down.
On recovery calls should be forwarded to main server with the same destination number as they was.
I have tryed to make it with mod_callcenter. It was done by placing calls in queue and when main server is on and re-registered on freeswitch, calls was forwarded. But without destination number.
And I can't copy destination number to forwarded calls.
Can you help me?