[Freeswitch-users] Copy all sip headers between two legs

Mickael Hubert m.hubert at hexanet.fr
Thu Nov 28 13:04:17 MSK 2013

hi list,
I want copy all sip headers between two legs, but I don't obtain a good
result.

example:
P-Asserted-identity, P-Preferred-Identity, Diversion, etc ... aren't copied
for leg B.

I have found "sip_copy_custom_headers=true" but it's just for X-Header.

Actually, I use this code below, but it is not easy :(

*<condition field="${sip_P-Asserted-Identity}" expression="\+(\d+)"
break="never">                                 <action application="log"
data="LOG Modifying PAI sip:+33xxxxxxxxx at DOMAIN"
/>                                <action application="export"
data="sip_h_P-Asserted-Identity=<sip:+$1 at 3008LI.hexavoip.fr
<1 at 3008LI.hexavoip.fr>>" />*

Have you an idea for me ?

Thanks in advance

--