[Freeswitch-users] collecting stats on RTMP calls

Jon Hancock jhancock at shellshadow.com
Thu Nov 21 05:26:08 MSK 2013

Hi, I'm using FreeSWITCH 1.5.x as config'd in BigBlueButton 0.81.  I need
to find a way to measure useful stats on latency, dropped
connects/packets.  I have no current need to worry about scale.  I'm only
trying to find settings for decent voice quality.

I've installed voipmonitor (w/o web gui) and so far haven't figured out how
to get it to capture the call data.  It looks like voipmonitor is running,
the mysql db has the schema but no data when I'm running a call.

Is there some FreeSWITCH module in need to get it work with voipmonitor?
Any ideas appreciated.

thanks, Jon