[Freeswitch-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: ClueCon Hotel Registration Available Online

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Wed May 22 23:57:39 MSD 2013

The ClueCon team would like to announce that the hotel for ClueCon 2013 may
now be booked online. Please visit www.ClueCon.com and click the "Book Your
Room Online" button.

Once you are at the Hyatt site you can enter in your check in and checkout
dates and click the Search button. You will be presented with your choice
of "standard king" or "standard double" rooms. Keep in mind that the
standard double rooms go fast, so don't delay!

Be sure to register <http://www.cluecon.com/register/> for ClueCon right
away so that we can plan our various activities for when we're all in
Chicago.

See you in August!

--
Michael S Collins