[Freeswitch-users] Mod_db deleting data from database

info at shishir.com.np info at shishir.com.np
Wed May 22 23:38:04 MSD 2013

HI

I am setting up the intercept feature, and I went through the wiki on
how to accomplish it. The only question I have is once I inserted data
on the db with

<action application="db" data="insert/realm/key/value"/>

how could I delete this data out of the db ? I see the <action
application="db" data="delete/realm/key"/> will delete the record, is
this the only options that I have to delete the record from the db ? If
yes then how could I use it to delete the record when the call gets
hangup? Do I have to have this action on every calls that get hangup?

Thanks in advance.