[Freeswitch-users] Error message " [ERR] switch_cpp.cpp:48 Cannot queue any more events“

Alex Ynema alex at opensystems.net.au
Wed May 15 07:43:08 MSD 2013

It's not set to 5000 it's hitting the session limit of 1000 which is weird
as our sip provider has set a limit of 100 on our trunk. It appears that
some sessions aren't being closed off properly.
/etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/switch.conf.xml
Max-sesssions parameter

The system is a fully up to date Ubuntu server LTS install too.

I was watching it last night during an active survey and it sat between
50-100 sessions. Our campaigns are set to no more than 150calls per minute.
Which should keep the sessions low.

Alex Ynema | IT Consultant
alex at opensystems.net.au

Mobile: +61 404 796 894