[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.0.X.... Really people?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 21:19:28 MSK 2013

I did, and things were significantly improved. The problem is that it
happens only on the production system, and once I try it there I cannot do
it again soon due to the anger of the users. As I said, I'll try it again
next month, hoping that now it will work ok...

                         __Yehavi:

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org