[Freeswitch-users] Does freeswitch support SIP-T/SIP-T?

xiaofengcanyuexp at 163.com xiaofengcanyuexp at 163.com
Sun Mar 24 16:43:00 MSK 2013

Dear freeswitch support

I have been studying freeswitch for a few weeks. I will be planning to take the freeswitch as a signal gateway connecting PSTN(ISUP) and SIP.
It needs convert the ISUP to SIP based on RFC3372/RFC3204/RFC3398  and vice versa.
I notice in the mime_type.cfg supporting applicaiton/ISUP, but I don't find any code in sofia(SIP) module to decode/encode the application/ISUP.
My question is: Does freeswitch support to do the signalling gateway connecting ISUP(freeTDM module also has the MTP layer support) and SIP(SIP-T/SIP-I)? If yes, could you let me know how it works?

Thank you so much!
Windy
2013-03-24