[Freeswitch-users] video calls, full processing media mode

royj royj at yandex.ru
Sun Mar 24 00:36:57 MSK 2013

Can not tell which version of FreeSWITCH was at that time, but now (FreeSWITCH Version 1.3.17+git~20130318T211211Z~2dc3b47db1 (git 2dc3b47 2013-03-18 21:12:11Z), full processing media mode and VP8 video codec) the picture is the following:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/20716

FreeSWITCH does not forward "m=video". There are compiled and loaded mod_vp8, mod_h26x
Probably worth saying that after <param name="inbound-proxy-media" value="true"/> i have posted jira - http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-5213