[Freeswitch-users] how many conferences?

Jun Sun jsun at junsun.net
Sat Mar 23 00:21:43 MSK 2013

I understand the complexity here. I guess I was really trying to get
some empirical data or some ballpark idea as to how many conference
lines a reference CPU unit can handle. Right now I'm not sure if it is
10, 100, or maybe even 1000!?

For most practical usage where callers are from landline/mobile phones,
I suppose narrow band should be sufficient and there should not be any
transcoding in this case.

Cheers.

Jun