[Freeswitch-users] MWI notifications about new voicemails is not updating

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Tue Mar 19 15:30:08 MSK 2013

Updating.
Last loaded sip profile has not issues with sending of MWI notification to endpoint sip device.
Any advice ?

From: nasida at live.ru
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 23:18:29 +0400
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] MWI notifications about new voicemails is not	updating

Hi guys.
I use 2 internal sip profiles with 5060\5061 sip ports.Both sip profiles has has same settings exclude sip ports and  alias (they just has different sip ports too)Domain name = IP address.
Do you know why MWI notifications about new voicemails is not updating for registered sip devices via one sip profile in case of simultaneous using of these two sip profiles ?
I.e. all works fine but with 5060 or 5061 sip profile only. Not for both of them simultaneously.
Thanks.

consulting at freeswitch.org
http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites