[Freeswitch-users] Alternative Debian package builder

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Mar 16 20:18:43 MSK 2013

Debian Packages... Why don¹t you guys all get together on the FS conf
bridge, and lets get everyone working together to get these done in a common
way... Hows Say Noon Eastern on Tuesday for 10 Eastern on Wed (an hour
before the regular weekly call) to get all you guys in 1 bridge to nail this
down.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

--
Ken