[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: FreeSWITCH TTS Voice Prompt Generator

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Thu Mar 14 05:13:06 MSK 2013

Not bad, but Google translate is certainly not the best out there, by a
long shot.

Have a look at Ivona.. I just compared several of the sentences in one of
those repo files from the google 16k, to the German man/women on the Ivona
TTS, and the Ivona one sounds a LOT better.

You sometimes need to use trickery to make certain words sound correct, and
no TTS is perfect, but Ivona is winning by a mile!

Cal